Ready to experience Napa and Sonoma? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Napa and Sonoma travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Napa and Sonoma, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to taste outstanding wines, eat at great restaurants, or pamper yourself at a spa, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning! Fodor’s Napa and Sonoma includes:
• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Napa and Sonoma.
• SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout.
• INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
• MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
• DETAILED MAPS to help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS to add perspective and enrich your travels.
• SPECIAL CHAPTER on Visiting the Wineries with a step-by-step look at wine touring and wine production from field to bottle, along with tips for tasting, and a “winespeak” glossary to help tasters get the most out of any visit.
• COVERS: Napa, Yountville, St. Helena, Calistoga, Sonoma, Healdsburg, Geyserville, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of California? Check out Fodor’s California, Fodor’s Northern California, and Fodor’s Southern California. For specific cities, check out Fodor’s San Francisco, Fodor’s San Diego with North County and Fodor’s Los Angeles.